Types of Massage Available
Call today to schedule your appointment: 317-585-9111
Our therapists offer many types of massage at Health Connections including:
- Relaxation: This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep-tissue: This massage technique uses slower, more forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Trigger Point therapy: This massage focuses on trigger points, or sensitive areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
- Injury: This is type of massage has aspects of trigger point, deep tissue, and relaxation, but is guided by the clients specific type of injury, whether it be a slip/fall, sport injury, car accident, or otherwise. The massage will be focus-specific to the individual.
- Pre/Post-natal: This involves massage techniques and positioning geared toward the special needs of the pregnant woman or one recovering from childbirth.